We believe that business entities should also contribute to the community. With the declining of bees and beekeeper, we would like to grow Atilla’s Raw Honey to a point where we can support native trees and bee conservation in Queensland.
We are not there yet, but with your help we can get there together. Help us make Atilla’s Honey a social enterprise that contributes to nature and native bee conservation by:
- Purchasing raw honey from a local beekeeper
- Reduce, reuse and recycle product packaging
- Learn about bees, beekeeping and Australian native trees
Learning is a never ending process. We want to learn from you too. We are seeking a mentor who is willing to share their knowledge on social enterprise. If you would like to help us make Atilla’s Raw Honey a social enterprise, get in touch!
- Special raw honey offer for local businesses
- Sweet and unique gift ideas for any occasions
- Top-up your old jars with Atilla's Raw Honey!
- Raw honey: what's the difference and why it is better?