We believe that business entities should also contribute to the community. With the declining of bees and beekeeper, we would like to grow Atilla’s Raw Honey to a point where we can support native trees and bee conservation in Queensland.
We are not there yet, but with your help we can get there together. Help us make Atilla’s Honey a social enterprise that contributes to nature and native bee conservation by:
- Purchasing raw honey from a local beekeeper
- Reduce, reuse and recycle product packaging
- Learn about bees, beekeeping and Australian native trees
Learning is a never ending process. We want to learn from you too. We are seeking a mentor who is willing to share their knowledge on social enterprise. If you would like to help us make Atilla’s Raw Honey a social enterprise, get in touch!
- Urban gardening: creating a bee-friendly garden in the city setting
- New recipe: Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
- Immune system booster: honey, lemon and ginger marinade
- New update on Atilla’s Honey BYO Jar offer
- Atilla’s Raw Honey joins the Collective Market SouthBank this Sunday